Makeover Phase 1.2
Check out the new design. Yay or nay? Any good sites for templates are appreciated, because although I like the color scheme, the constricted layout leaves some to be desired...
Check out the new design. Yay or nay? Any good sites for templates are appreciated, because although I like the color scheme, the constricted layout leaves some to be desired...
Posted by
Rita
at
2:50 PM
7 comments:
old layout and new colors. what's with the roses? the rita-glare was way more interesting :)
Thanks! Well, the roses were my attempt at being "softer", but I agree, I tried to incorporate the Rita-glare and the roses got in the way. I'll see what others think, may change it back
rita-glare for the win!
Oh fancy! Did you make this? I miss you. Let's meet up soon! This coming weekend yah?
Hello from Thailand! I like the new colors, but I feel like I'm in jail reading it. Wider, fatter, rectangular... whatever the adjective, go to it!
I agree, wider would be nice
Alright, the people have spoken. I'm going to fix it again...
Post a Comment